DTTL Reopening Best Practices
Maintain Social Distancing Standards
- No more 15 people in the truck at once – this includes staff and attendees
- A signed waiver stating that the attendee is not exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms and has not been exposed to the virus is required
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be provided, but are not required unless specifically mandated, by your state, county, or company
- Only the staff member working registration can use the iPad
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added to the entrance and exit of the trailer
- Only one iPad will be utilized at the augmented reality station and it will be cleaned after each use by staff member
- Bumper to Bumper will not be available until further notice. The tractor will be set up for display only
- The Maintenance Shop will not be utilized at events until further notice
- The Virtual Reality Engine Fly Through has been modified so that a headset is not required
The safety of our marketers and their customers is our top priority, and as we monitor the reopening restrictions at state, federal, and International levels, safety is at the forefront of our minds.
If you have any questions about the status of the tour, best practices, or how to request the DTTL for a future date or a virtual event, please do not hesitate to contact us.